Trustee Bruce Barker - Chairperson
Mary T. McAuliffe
Tyler Alton Tieche
Jon Yeater - Staff Liaison
* NO audio cassettes, videotapes, or CDs will be accepted.
* There will be a CHARGE FOR ALL TVs, MONITORS and MICROWAVES.
* All TVs, monitors, microwaves will need to have a prepaid coupon from AVA to be accepted.
* Prices for TVs will range from $25 to $60. Microwaves are $10. Monitors are $15.
* A copy of the coupon can be taken to AVA’s retail store in Glendale Heights to be used as
cash towards the purchase of refurbished electronic equipment.
* Prices for recycling TVs, monitors and microwaves and coupon purchases can be obtained by going to the AVA Recylcing Event website at escrap.org/westmont-recycling.html.
* Most electronics will be accepted
* Computers, Laptops, LCD Monitors, Batteries & UPS Systems
* Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines
* Electronic Circuitboards, Cords, Wires
* Small Appliances & Toys
* Central Office Equipment
* Stereo Equipment, Games, PDAs
* Banking and Financial Equipment
* Medical Equipment
* Telephones, Cell Phones
Mid-November through the end of January
Fire Station Headquarters, 6015 S. Cass
Westmont Public Library 428 N Cass