Trustee Bruce Barker - Chairperson
Mary T. McAuliffe
Tyler Alton Tieche
Jon Yeater - Staff Liaison
* NO audio cassettes, videotapes, or CDs will be accepted.
* There will be a CHARGE FOR ALL TVs.
* All TVs will need to have a prepaid coupon from AVA to be accepted.
* Prices for TVs will range from $15 to $60.
* A copy of the coupon can be taken to AVA’s retail store in Glendale Heights to be used as
cash towards the purchase of refurbished electronic equipment.
* Prices for recycling TVs and coupon purchases can be obtained by going to their website at AVArecycling.com and clicking on the municipal box on the top left portion of the screen.
* Most electronics will be accepted
* Computers, Laptops, LCD Monitors, Batteries & UPS Systems
* Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines
* Electronic Circuitboards, Cords, Wires
* Small Appliances & Toys
* Central Office Equipment
* Stereo Equipment, Games, PDAs
* Banking and Financial Equipment
* Medical Equipment
* Telephones, Cell Phones
Mid-November through the end of January
Fire Station Headquarters, 6015 S. Cass
Westmont Public Library 428 N Cass