Village of Westmont
Updated: Jan. 11, 2013
There will be an increase in water rates for 2013. The increased fees are a result of a $0.60 per 1,000 gallons water rate increase by the City of Chicago and DuPage Water Commission. Although the Village has not increased their portion of the 2013 water rates, the Village is committed to maintain and improve Westmont’s water works infrastructure. The chart below lists the Village of Westmont 2013 water rates. The water rate increase applies to both residential and commercial accounts.
VILLAGE OF WESTMONT WATER RATES
* All water rates are billed per 1,000 gallons
- First 1,000 gallons an additional $5.00 fixed connection service fee.
- In Village Residential: All usage over 1,000 gallons $7.36 total rate per thousand gallons.
- In Village Commercial: All usage over 1,000 gallons $8.36 total rate per thousand gallons.
- Outside Village Residential: All usage over 1,000 gallons $9.89 total rate per thousand gallons.
- Outside Village Commercial: All usage over 1,000 gallons $10.89 total rate per thousand gallons.
If you have any questions about the new water rates, please contact the Village of Westmont Clerk’s Office at 630-981-6220.
Contact: Larry McIntyre
Village of Westmont Media Relations Coordinator