Village of WestmontDate Issued: Nov. 13, 2013
Nicor Gas offers a variety of programs for its customers. Some of these programs offer financial assistance or payment strategies during the winter months.
• THE LOW INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP) provides financialassistance through grants that do not need to be repaid. For more information, call 877-411-WARM (9276) or go to liheapillinois.com
• THE PERCENTAGE OF INCOME PAYMENT PLAN (PIPP) allows participants to pay a percentage of their income and receive a monthly benefit toward their bill. Call 877-411-WARM (9276) or visit liheapillinois.com for more info.
• THE NICOR GAS SHARING PROGRAM provides one-time annual grants that do not need to be repaid. Call 773-205-3520 or visit nicorgas.com to learn more.
• THE NICOR GAS BUDGET PLAN is a bill management program that provides a convenient way for customers to pay their natural gas bills and makes household budget planning easier. The plan minimizes the "peaks and valleys" in natural gas bills by allowing customers to pay a consistent amount every month for a 12-month period. Customers interested in enrolling in the budget plan should look under the Pay Your Bill section at NicorGas.com
• THE NICOR GAS ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROGRAM offers ideas and rebates to help customers save energy and money. The program provides the education, resources and financial rebates to make homes and businesses more energy efficient. For energy-saving tips and tools, visit NicorGasRebates.com
Contact: Larry McIntyreVillage of Westmont Communications Director630-981-6245, email@example.com