- Feature Links
- Make A Payment
Make A Payment
Residents and businesses have the option to make an online payment for various Village bills. Payments can be made for water & recycling/garbage bills, parking tickets, traffic tickets, and business licenses. Click on the appropriate link below and follow the prompts to make your payment.
In Westmont, water distribution service and recycling/garbage pick-up are billed together. For this payment, citizens will need to create an account for on-going/auto-pay bill payments. Please refer to our step-by-step instructions regarding how to create a Make A Payment account and process a Quickpay.
Also, citizens who wish to go paperless can sign up to receive e-bill notifications, which includes a detailed pdf copy of their bill. For more information, please contact the Billing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-981-6220.
NEW WATER & RECYCLING/GARBAGE UTILITY BILLING SYSTEM
In March of 2022, the Village of Westmont introduced a new Water & Recycling/Garbage Utility billing system. Following are some of the details regarding this new billing system.
- NEW ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND CUSTOMER ID NUMBERS - The new bills have an updated design and include a NEW Water & Recycling/Garbage Account Number AND a Customer ID Number. These numbers will be needed to connect customers to their accounts in the new billing system.
- RECURRING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - After customers receive their new bill, they will need to use their new Account Number AND Customer ID Number to log in and re-enter their information to continue recurring credit card payments.
- ONLINE BANK PAYMENTS - Residents who use online payment information through their banks will need to update their account information so that payments are applied to the new billing Account Number and Customer ID Number.
- E-BILLS - Customers who are currently signed up for this service will continue to receive e-bills via the new system.
- DIRECT DEBIT - Customers who are currently signed up for direct debit from their bank account will NOT need to re-enter their information.