Report A Concern


Please use our REPORT A CONCERN system to communicate with the Village of Westmont on a variety of items. Following are 3 options to choose from regarding your specific request or comment.

GovQA - Use GovQA to submit concerns to the following departments - Fire, Police, Streets, and Water

Westmont 311 - Use Westmont 311 to report concerns and make requests regarding Code Enforcement concerns -- (IE: overgrown weeds and grass, trash and rubbish, no construction permit, apartment heating issues, etc.)