There’s Always Something To Do In Westmont!
Westmont hosts a number of fun and exciting events throughout the year that provide fun for all ages. Events are hosted by various community organizations. Some of these events include:
- Red, White & BBQ Festival / Race to the Flag 5K - Memorial Day Weekend at Ty Warner Park - Hosted by the Westmont Lions Club
- Cruisin' Nights & Street Fair - Thursdays in June, July & August in Downtown Westmont - Hosted by Westmont Special Events Corp.
- Independence Day Celebration - July 4 at Ty Warner Park - Westmont Park District & Village of Westmont
- Taste of Westmont Festival - Typically held the second weekend of July in Downtown Westmont - Hosted by Westmont Special Events Corp.
- Wicked West Fest- Events held throughout October - Hosted by various organizations
- Wicked West Fest Costume Contest
- Wicked West Fest Home & Business Decorating Contest
- Trick or Treat Trail
- Pumpkin Smashing Extravaganza
- Haunted Forest Trail
- Casket Races
- and more
- Holly Days Festival- Events held throughout December - Hosted by various organizations
- Frosty & Friends Parade
- Holly Days Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Santa Sleigh Visits
- Ugly Sweater 5K
- Holly Days Home & Business Decorating Contest
- Find Frosty Scavenger Hunt
- and more
Many events are listed and promoted on the Westmont Special Events Corp. (WSEC) website. Additional information is often posted on the Village of Westmont Calendar.