Go To Search
Click to Home
Do I Need A Permit?
The following requires, but is not limited to, develop and /or engineering permits (This list is not all inclusive, please call if not listed):

  • New buildings and structures
  • New accessory buildings and structures
  • Remodeling, build-outs, additions, renovations
  • Demolition
  • Signs
  • Windows & door replacement
  • All repairs including HVAC, roofs, etc.
  • Generators
  • Swimming pools/hot tubs
  • Antennas
  • Fences, if more than 8 lineal feet is installed, replaced, or repaired
  • Parking Lots, including repairs and resurfacing

  • New buildings and structures
  • Accessory buildings and structures
  • Remodeling, additions, renovations
  • Fences, if more than 8 feet is installed, replace, or repaired
  • Swimming pools/hot tubs
  • Concrete flat work, i.e., patios, service walks, driveways
  • Generators
  • HVAC/water heaters
  • Window and door replacement
  • Roofs
  • Demolition
  • Decks, pergolas
  • Electrical Service/Upgrades

Engineering / Stormwater
  • Land disturbance that is greater than 5000 square feet
  • Projects consisting of new impervious of 2500 sq. ft., or greater, after subtracting existing impervious from proposed impervious

ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE: Please note that depending on the project, a combination of one or all types of permits may be necessary and subject to the fees listed herein.